lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

EL DUENDE BILINGÜE

A continuación se presentan tres pequeñas narraciones que realizaron alumnos de 3º 4º. Las escribieron usando unas tarjetas con verbos que tenian que unir de a pares (infinitivo y su pasado correspondiente).

THE BRIEFCASE
I was a common person until one day I made a terrible mistake. That day I went to the supermarket and found a briefcase. I opened it and saw a lot of money and a note. I read it and I was surprised about what it said.
Suddenly I saw a policeman and I started to run desperately. He started to follow me because I had a suspicious attitude. I left the briefcase so the policeman could catch it but finally, when the policeman was going to take the it, I stole his gun and I shot him in the head…
I regret killing the policeman, but I´m a millionaire now!

Arca, Viera, Cores, Alterleib, Maldonado, Minore, Gonzalez, Seoane.

Last summer I went to San Clemente, and one day I visited the shopping centre. I was walking into it when I saw a very beautiful watch in a shop. I bought it. I was happy so I ran home very fast to show it to my mother. But on my way I fell and broke it.
I was sad, but I found $50 in the street and bought another watch and a chocolate.

Duarte, Gomez Da Silva, Novoa, Alanis, Princic

One night, Johnny left home and his wife was worried because she thought that he wanted to break up with her. She was mad and desperate, so she decided to commit suicide, but before that, she wrote a letter.
When Johnny came back, he found the dead body, but he thought that she was sleeping. So he kissed her forehead while he explained why he left home quickly: "My boss called me, he wanted me for some hard work. I did great work, but I couldn’t call you".
He saw the letter in her hand, and took it. He read the letter with pain, and he decided to commit suicide, too.

Espósito, Caccia, Deblauwe, Vinci, Ortale